You normally can’t go wrong with breaking out the pork chops to throw on the grill. The maple marinade is simple, and still so good.
Time: 30 min. (Prep: 5 + marinading / Grill: 20 min.)
- 6 tablespoons maple syrup
- 6 tablespoons vinegar
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 teaspoon coarsely ground pepper
- 4 pork loin chops (1 in. thick / 12 oz each)
- In a small bowl, whisk syrup, vinegar, salt and pepper until blended. Pour 1/2 cup marinade into a large resealable plastic bag. Add pork chops; seal bag and turn to coat. Refrigerate 1 hour. Save remaining marinade for basting.
- Drain pork chops, discarding marinade in bag. On an oiled grill, cook pork chops, covered, over medium heat or broil 4 in. from heat 15-20 minutes, turning occasionally and basting with reserved marinade during the last 5 minutes. Let stand 5 minutes before serving.
*Enjoy your barbecue, the outdoors, and the grilling time. Always be cautious and never leave open flames unattended for any prolonged length of time.