These rockin’ ribeyes offer a juicy steak marinaded in a tangy, barbecue-inspired blend overnight. Definitely a flavor- rich and hearty dinner ready for next day grilling.
Time: 40 min. (Prep: 10 min. / Grill: 30 min.)
- 1/2 cup barbecue sauce
- 3 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons vinegar
- 2 tablespoons reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 2 teaspoons Montreal steak seasoning
- 1 small can diced pineapple
- 4 beef ribeye steaks (8-10 oz. each)
- In a large resealable ziplock bag, mix ingredients. Add steaks; seal bag and turn to coat. Refrigerate 4 hours or overnight.
- Drain steaks, discarding marinade. Grill steaks, covered, over medium heat until meat reaches desired doneness 5-7 minutes per side.